Careers at Adesys
IT Professionals Wanted!
Adesys has been voted as a top IT Consultant company by InBusiness Magazine for each of the last eight years and was recognized as a Dane County Small Business of the Year in 2011.
Our dedicated team handles the IT needs of our growing customer base, including managed services, hardware and software procurement, installations, and support.
Technical Systems Consultant
Updated: November 6, 2019
Adesys seeks a Technical Systems Consultant to be responsible for the technical assessment, implementation and support of our customers' IT projects and infrastructure. This position is critical to customer satisfaction and customer retention, and therefore requires an elevated level of customer service and technical skills. Candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills, good group interaction skills, and be able to work independently in a fast-paced office environment.
A broad IT skill set is required to perform the following tasks for our small and medium sized customers that are primarily located in the Greater Madison area:
- Windows server installation, migration and maintenance
- Windows workstation installation and maintenance
- Network design and implementation
- Network troubleshooting
- Third-party software installation and support
- Onsite and phone support to end users
The candidate must be well organized, possess good time management skills, ability to multi-task and close attention to detail. Candidate should also have 2 or more years of experience with many of the following systems and software packages:
- HP ProLiant Servers, Workstations & Printers
- Windows Server 2008, 2012 & 2016
- Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013 & 2016
- Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security
- Windows 7, 8 & 10
- Office 365
- Microsoft Office 2007 - 2016
- Cisco, HP, SonicWall, Netgear & similar routers, switches and wireless APs
- Microsoft Hyper-V
Why You Should Join Us At Adesys:
Aside from enjoying our office in a friendly environment, some of the many benefits include Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance, paid vacation time, personal time, sick time, and holiday time, as well as a fantastic 401K benefits package. If that wasn't enough, Adesys has been recognized as a top Local IT Consultant as well as a top Local Website Services company eight years running, as well as Dane County's Small Business of the Year in 2011.