COVID-19 Response at Adesys
Monday, March 23, 2020 - 5:00pm
As you may be aware, Governor Evers has indicated he will issue a “Safer at Home” order on Tuesday. The majority of the Adesys team has already been working remotely from their homes since March 14th. This is also when we began to limit on-site support to emergencies only. There is a very small number of our team working at the office to accept shipments of products and safely facilitate customer pick-ups of equipment.
The US Department of Homeland Security released a Memorandum on Identification of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers During COVID-19 Response on March 19th, 2020. This memo identifies workers who conduct a range of operations and services that are essential to continued critical infrastructure viability including Information Technology workers. We will continue to support our clients with uninterrupted support even during the “Safer at Home” period.
We will continue to follow CDC recommendations for our workplace, and we are taking every precaution we can to protect the health of our associates, clients and partners while continuing to provide essential services to our clients and community.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or to let us know how we can better serve you.
Friday, March 20, 2020 - 3:15pm
Just like all of you, Adesys is closely monitoring the news about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) to determine the best practices and next steps to protect the health of our employees and clients. This situation is changing daily, but here are the steps Adesys is taking at this time.
The Adesys office will remain open to service our clients. However, out of concern for the safety of our employees and clients we are taking several precautions.
- To limit our exposure risk as a company, most of the Adesys team is working from home and a limited number of our team are working from our Fitchburg office.
- We are following CDC guidelines for workplace cleanliness.
- Adesys is encouraging social-distancing practices and strongly recommends that our team members abstain from attending group gatherings until further notice.
- Adesys team members who travel out of Wisconsin will be required to self-quarantine and work from home for 14 days prior to returning to work at the Adesys office or any clients' offices.
- Whenever possible, we will conduct meetings via conference call instead of in person.
- The availability of IT equipment in the supply chain has also been affected by the coronavirus and as a result we have increased our local inventory, so we are less reliant on our supply chain.
We have been very busy answering questions from customers and assisting them with migrating their workforces to their homes. We are here to help you and continue to support your technology needs.
The US Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency released a Memorandum on Identification of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers During COVID-19 Response on March 19th, 2020. This memo identifies workers who conduct a range of operations and services that are essential to continued critical infrastructure viability including Information Technology workers. We expect to be able to continue to support our clients with uninterrupted support even in the event of a possible Wisconsin “Settle in Place” order.