IT Services & Support
Proactive Technology Solutions
Adesys provides IT services, support, and managed services for small to medium-sized businesses (SMB) with customizable support to meet your specific needs and budget. We function as your off-site IT department with as-needed or on-going managed services & IT support, and our technicians will quickly evaluate and resolve technology issues your company encounters.
Ready to Get Started?Contact Us Today!
Proactively identify network and hardware concerns before serious damage can be done.
Hardware & Software
Procurement of hardware and software, customized to your specific needs and budget.
Disaster recovery, data protection, and managed system migration solutions.
Microsoft 365 Subscriptions
It's the Office you know, plus tools to help you work better together - anytime, anywhere.
Proactive Managed Services
Proactive Server Support- Adesys Maintenance Program (AMP)
The Adesys Maintenance Program (AMP) is a proactive solution where Adesys remotely monitors the health of your server to identify issues before they become larger problems causing downtime. We manually run a series of check points on a weekly basis and provide reports of the health of your systems. Problems that are identified are fixed as part of the monthly AMP service. Additionally, our monitoring service runs real-time checks on the status of your servers to alerts us of potential problems.
- Weekly Monitoring of Server Conditions
- Hard Drive and Hardware Status
- Review Anti-Virus Performance
- Battery Backup Health
- Review Data Backup Jobs
- Review Server Event Logs
- Install Windows Updates on the Server
- E-mail Weekly Summary Report
Proactive PC Support - Adesys Endpoint Management (AEM)
Adesys Endpoint Management (AEM) is a proactive solution where Adesys remotely monitors and manages user devices (i.e. laptops, desktops, mobile devices, etc.). Adesys remotely accesses computers to apply patches (Windows updates, security patches, software application updates). Adesys Endpoint Management includes Kaspersky Anti-Virus.
- Remote Access for PC Support
- Computer Health Monitoring
- Anti-Virus Management
- User Management
- Up-to-Date Inventory Management
Hardware and Software Procurement
Are you tired of trying to figure out what technology to buy on your own? Leave it to the experts! The ever-evolving complexities of today's IT world present many challenges, and our goal is to keep your company aware of those changes while making the process as smooth as possible.
Adesys offers services to help you choose quality equipment and software that best fit your business needs. We start with a thorough on-site assessment of your current setup and offer recommendations based upon your specific needs and budget. From purchasing a new computer to replacing your entire network infrastructure, we can do it. Adesys works hard as your partner so you can spend time on what matters the most: running your business.
Protect Your Data
Fast, complete, and affordable disaster recovery, data protection, and managed system migration solutions from the award-winning StorageCraft®.
No two organizations have identical IT environments or business needs, but what is consistent across all organizations is the need to protect themselves from unplanned downtime - both everyday disruptions and major disasters. With demands for 24/7 availability and data growth skyrocketing, an organization’s ability to quickly recover its critical data and resume normal business operations is crucial.
How it Works
- Install ShadowProtect SPX on any server, desktop or laptop you wish to protect. SPX quickly captures your entire system including the operating system, applications, settings, and your data.
- Take regularly scheduled backups as often as every 15 minutes. Create custom, full, and incremental backup schedules to best fit a business’s needs.
- Choose where to store your backup files. Write backup images to any internal, removable, or network storage location. For added protection, store your data in the StrorageCraft off-site cloud.
- Rest assured you have multiple options to recover your data in minutes. Recover entire systems or specific files and folders - all from the same backup image.
Microsoft 365 Subscriptions
With a subscription to Microsoft 365, you receive all the latest Office applications installed on up to 5 PCs/Macs, 5 tablets & 5 phones per user. It is always up to date, and your data is protected with built-in world class security. Collaborate how you want – online, offline or simultaneously with others.
- Office on all your devices - Whether you're using a PC, Mac, tablet, or phone, Office works seamlessly across all your devices.
- Your stuff anytime, anywhere - Store, access, and share documents, photos, videos, and music with 1TB OneDrive cloud storage included in your Microsoft 365 subscription.
- Upgrades always included - With Microsoft 365, you're never stuck with outdated software because every new upgrade is included with your subscription.