Our Promise To You
Acquisition of Information
Adesys does not acquire any more information about you than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
Adesys Employees and Privacy
Adesys trains all Adesys employees about the importance of privacy. Adesys gives access to your information only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
Adesys makes access to confidentially sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
Disclosure to Third Parties
It is Adesys’s policy to never provide your information to third parties without your express permission or if such disclosure is necessary to process transactions or provide services which you have requested. The only exception to this policy is if Adesys is compelled to do so by an appropriately empowered governmental authority.
Privacy and Adesys Business Partners
Your contact information is used to contact you when necessary. Financial information that is collected is used to check the qualifications and bill either you or your company for products and services, as applicable. Demographic and profile data is also collected at our website.
Protecting the privacy of a customer's personal information is a top priority; however, Adesys takes the protection of each customer's corporate data and confidentiality to be one of our most significant responsibilities. Adesys uses diligent efforts to ensure each customer's data integrity is limited to the company for which that customer works or has authorization to access by using a company-specific password, and that such company's data is not violated or accessed by unauthorized persons.
Information/Data Center Security
Adesys stores transaction information on secure computers located in a locked data center. Where possible, Adesys encrypts information stored on our systems as a further measure of protection. Adesys uses high industry standards in the acquisition and deployment of firewalls and other security technology to prevent Adesys computers from being accessed by unauthorized persons.
We also use Google Analytics Advertiser Features to optimize our business. Advertiser features include:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
We abide by Facebook’s Data Use Restrictions.
- Any ad data collected, received or derived from our Facebook ad (“Facebook advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on our behalf, such as our service provider. We are responsible for ensuring that our service providers protect any Facebook advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit our use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of our Facebook advertising campaigns.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device.
- We do not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.